About Canfield Technologies
Since 1844, Canfield Technologies has been manufacturing high quality solders for Industrial, Plumbing and Electronics industries throughout the world. We attribute our longevity and success in the industry to superior customer service, workable solutions to customer process problems, competitive pricing and prompt delivery.
We alloy non-ferrous metals such as tin, lead, copper, silver antimony and bismuth into hundreds of different products which meet or exceed industry standards and/or customer specifications. All of our products are manufactured in the USA at our Sayreville, NJ facility. Canfield is led by an experienced management team and supported by a dedicated and skilled workforce.
Canfield is an ISO 9001 certified company focused on quality. ISO certification enables us to meet the needs of customers and other stakeholders while meeting statutory and regulatory requirements related to a product. Our ISO 9001 quality management system helps us to identify, measure, control and improve the various core business processes that ultimately leads to greater customer satisfaction.
Whether you’re a customer looking for a small, specialty order or a large contract manufacturer we’ll work with you to provide the best solution for your requirements. Call us today to speak with one of our experienced sales representatives.
Products and Support:
We offer an extensive line of industry leading lead-free and lead bearing solder alloys that are available in many forms such as wire (solid and cored), bar, BGA spheres, ribbon, preforms, rings, anodes, ballast and complimentary soldering fluxes in paste and liquids for many industries.
Extensive testing – our Lab capabilities results in superior quality products.
Solder pot analysis – we offer next day service for your analysis needs.
Canfield Technologies takes pride in ensuring that every product we ship meets the highest quality standards. The following brands are Registered Trademarks of Canfield Technologies so be sure to verify your next solder, alloy or brazing product is a registered Canfield product.
- Action Tin® – Coating compounds – tinning paint & liquid tinning compounds
- Aqua-Brite® – Soldering flux
- BLF 227® – Lead-free solder
- BOW® – Solder, Class 6 solder containing tin and lead and Class 9 lead-free solders for the electronics industry
- Brazesafe® – Metal alloys for soldering
- Canfield® – All brands and products from Canfield Technologies
- Clean-Core® – Solder containing tin and lead
- Copper-Mate® – Soldering flux
- Enviro-Safe® – Lead-free solder
- Ever-Gleem® – Solder containing tin and silver
- Quik-Set!® – Solder made primarily of tin and lead
- Sil-Can® – Brazing fluxes (Class 1), alloys and metals
- Silverflo® – Lead-free solder containing silver
- Silvergleem® -Solder containing silver
- Soldermate® – Soldering fluxes
- Super Flo® – Lead-free solder containing silver
- The Ultimate Solder® – Solder containing primarily tin and lead
- Tri-Pure HG® – Solder containing tin and lead
- Waterpure® – Solder made primarily of tin, silver and copper
- Watersafe® – Solder made primarily of tin, silver and copper
We carry industry-supported certifications.