AQUAFLOW LEAD FREE SOLDER FOR PLUMBING
- AquaFlow lead-free solder is alloyed from pure virgin metals.
- Contains 97% Tin and 3% Copper.
- Economical to use when lead-free solder is required.
- Meets all State and Federal Specifications for potable water applications.
Sealing, joining, coating and filling of all solderable metals. Used in plumbing, heating, and industrial applications. The solder to use on brass, bronze, copper, galvanized iron, monel, steel, stainless steel and all other solderable alloys that require maximum reliability of solder joints.
- Temperature Range: 440⁰ – 590⁰F
- Shear Strength: 6,500 PSI (room temperature)
- Tensile Strength: 5,500 PSI (room temperature)
- Density: .264 pounds per inch
Fluxes: Use with Canfield’s Water-Soluble Flux or Copper-Mate® Self-Cleaning Soldering Paste Flux.