63/37 wire solder is suitable for use in any commercial hand soldering application. Other applications include wave soldering and plating where 63/37 is primarily used as a coating for corrosion protection and as a base for soldering.
- Color: Gray/Silver
- Melting Range: 361°F (solid to liquid)
- Tensile Strength: 6,700 psi
- Specific Gravity: 8.42%
- Color: White to yellowish solid
- Halogen Content: 0 - 2.0%
- Spread Factor: Over 90
- Copper Mirror Test: Pass
- Corrosion Test: Pass
- Storage: Keep in cool dry place
63/37 is available in bar, solid and cored wire, foil, spheres, preforms, powder, solder paste, ingot and anode form. Core wire fluxes includes no clean, water soluble and rosin in diameters from .006 to .125. Flux percentages range from 1% to 3.6%.