Rosin Core is suitable for use in any commercial hand soldering application-electrical and non-electrical.
- Color: Gray/Silver
- Melting Range: 361°F (solid to liquid)
- Tensile Strength: 6,700 psi
- Specific Gravity: 8.42%
- Color: White to yellowish solid
- Halogen Content: 0 - 2.0%
- Spread Factor: Over 90
- Copper Mirror Test: Pass
- Corrosion Test: Pass
- Storage: Keep in cool dry place
Rosin Core may be obtained in standard tin/lead or other alloys, in diameters from .009 to .125 in flux percentages from 0.5% to 3.6% on 1 pound, 5 pound and 20 pound spools.