AQUAPURE™ is Lead-Free and 100% safe for potable (drinking) water systems as well as other applications with or without lead-free requirements.
This premium solder is a TIN/SILVER/COPPER enhanced alloy which contains no lead, zinc, cadmium, bismuth or arsenic. It combines the soldering ease of 50/50 with the strength of 95/5. Large diameter joints are no problem.
Excellent for sealing, joining and coating of all solderable metals. Used in electrical, heating, industrial, plumbing and refrigeration applications. Can be used on brass, bronze, galvanized, iron, steel, stainless steel and all other solderable alloys which require maximum reliability of solder joints.
AQUAPURE™ meets all applicable Government and Plumbing Code Standards for sanitary and potable water system applications. Manufactured in the United States at our Sayreville, NJ location.
- Plastic Range: 22° ensures good workability even when filling gaps on large joints.
- Melting Range: 418°F - 440°F Solid to Liquid.
- Shear Strength: 10,000 PSI (Room Temperature)
- Tensile Strength: 8,000 PSI (Room Temperature)
- Density: .264 pounds per cubic inch.
Pressure Ratings - Aquapure™
Maximum Working Pressure, psi
|Working Temp. Degrees F||1/4 to 1 In. Incl.||1 1/4 – 2 In. Incl.||2 1/2 – 4 In. Incl.||5 – 8 In. Incl.|