Lead-Free Wire Solder:
- FLOSAFE™ lead-free solder is alloyed from pure virgin metals.
- Contains 97% Tin and 3% Copper.
- Economical to use when lead-free solder is required.
- Meets all State and Federal Specifications for potable water applications.
Sealing, joining, coating and filling of all solderable metals. Used in plumbing, heating, and industrial applications. The solder to use on brass, bronze, copper, galvanized iron, monel, steel, stainless steel and all other solderable alloys that require maximum reliability of solder joints.
- Temperature Range: 440⁰ - 590⁰ F (room temperature)
- Shear Strength: 6,500 PSI (room temperature)
- Tensile Strength: 5,500 PSI (room temperature)
- Density: .264 pounds per cubic inch
- IAPMO Approved
- Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC®)
- International Plumbing Code (IPC®)
- ASTM B32-2008
- California Health & Safety Code #116875 (low lead)