Professional Grade Lead-Free Solder:
- SilverSafe Lead-Free Solder is alloyed from pure virgin metals.
- Contains Tin, Copper & Selenium.
- Our most economically priced lead-free solder.
- Narrow pasty range allows solder to set up quick.
- Excellent working quality.
- Meets all State & Federal Specifications for potable water systems.
Sealing, joining, coating and filling of all solderable metals. Used in plumbing, heating and industrial applications.
- Temperature Range: 410⁰ - 424⁰ F
- Shear Strength: 5,970 PSI
- Tensile Strength: 7,130 PSI
- Certified to ANSI/NSF61
- IAPMO Approved
- Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC®)
- International Plumbing Code (IPC®)
- ASTM B32-2008
- California Health & Safety Code #116875 (Low Lead)